Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare has built a reputation for providing exceptional and compassionate health care service that promotes the dignity and well being of the people that we serve.
Pioneers in their fields, Wheaton Franciscan physicians, clinicians and researchers have been responsible for many major discoveries and innovations in patient care. Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is equally committed to its communities, providing primary care to children and families, chronic care to seniors, and a range of cardiac, cancer and rehabilitation services, occupational and health programs, as well as health promotion, disease prevention and home care services.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is proud to be a partner with community school affiliations to guide students to successfully achieve their educational and training goals.
It is our goal to provide quality and consistent clinical placement sites and an experience suitable to individual student requirements and needs.
In an effort to offer quality clinical experiences, provide a more efficient placement process and become a preferred clinical placement system, Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare is providing this website to assist with the student clinical placement process.
WFH Student Placement and Orientation process steps:
- Submit on-line request form on behalf of individual students or clinical groups
- Confirmation will be sent from WFH Project Coordinator via e-mail
- Submit on-line confirmation of health requirements and background check information on behalf of individual students and faculty.
- Students and Faculty review Orientation materials under the Faculty or Student tab and confirm completion electronically.
- All students and faculty must complete Department Orientation and submit completed Department Orientation Checklist to appropriate WFH Project Coordinator.
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare
Organization & Leadership Development
400 W. River Woods Parkway
Milwaukee, WI 53212
Marcia L. Garcia
Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare-All Saints
3821 Spring St.
Iva Ruehs, RN, BSN
Education Facilitator-Clinical Development
Phone: (319) 272-5156
Fax: (319) 272-5125
Cindy Bright, Clinical Nurse Specialist
Emily Becker, Clinical Educator
Carolyn Calamia, Clinical Educator
Mary Jensen, Clinical Educator
Use the navigation on the left to begin the process.